VASS PRODUCTIONS seeks an experienced, dedicated and outgoing PR Advisor to join the Norwegian team. With relevant communications education, competence within PR account management and a passion for strategic beauty PR the right candidate faces an opportunity to work with leading beauty brands in the market.
attractive premises.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
At VASS you will be able to join the venture to build the communications agency of the future. Your primary mission is to manage VASS clients and develop creative concepts to generate the best possible results for productive and strategic brand management.As PR Advisor, you are responsible for all client contact for your accounts, as well as delivering first-rate results and a consistently high level of media exposure in accordance with the respective client’s profile.
The PR Advisor is responsible for creative and strategic planning as well as client budgets, creating a business-driven relationship with clients to optimise revenue. You are also expected to have effective negotiation skills, long-term strategic perspective and productive project management skills.
The role also includes event planning, creative network outreach, reporting and innovative team collaboration.
- Great understanding of the role of PR and the PR industry’s mission.
- Practical experience and great knowledge of PR and branding. Relevant experience in project
- management and event planning.
- Very good analytical skills and financial literacy, structured, self-propelled, positive stress management, communicative, relationship building and team work oriented.
- At least 2 years of practical experience of PR and communications work in a PR role.
- Competent experience of working with concept development and project management.
- University degree or equivalent education or alternative academic training combined with post-secondary studies in marketing / PR.